It is officially hot outside. This is my first summer in a humid climate in a very long time, and let me tell you, humidity is something I do not miss. However, I do miss being close to water and here in Michigan I am so close to SO MUCH WATER!! I love swimming so anytime I can get in the water I am there.
This weekend I had the awesome opportunity to go camping on sand dunes right by the lake. It was beautiful!!!
Anyways, I am not here to write about my awesome weekend but I am here to tell you about one way of staying cool! DRINK WATER, that’s my advice, but not from a plastic water bottle that you buy, I’m talking from a reusable water bottle. It’s the cool thing to do.
- Bottled water is way too expensive.
- A reusable water bottle pays for itself.
- You can put awesome stickers on the reusable water bottle.
- Bottled water pollutes our waters and neighborhoods.
- Bottled water isn’t BPA free.
- Reusable water bottles are BPA free.
- Set a goal to drink a whole thing of a 32 oz reusable water bottle…it’s extremely good for you!!
- You can induce your water with fruit with a reusable water bottle
There are so many more reasons why you should drink water out of a reusable water bottle instead buying bottled water. I will give you advice though, if your tap water isn’t the best tasting, definitely get a filter for your water bottle.
Stay cool out there and happy lazy pool/beach days!!
Concerned Ski Bum
Tweet some of your crazy adventures of the summer @ConcernedSkiBum